Represent and communicate information about our company and our brands at events and promotions which take place at all of our store locations. This role offers the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking environment with a variety of settings that will improve your brand awareness, cannabis knowledge, and portfolio. It also allows you to network with numerous industry professionals.
This individual communicates articulately and effectively, verbally and in writing. The employee is part of our marketing and social media team and interacts with a variety of individuals such as photographers, customers, and our store employees. The role requires someone who has an outgoing personality and is not hesitant to approach strangers. To be successful in this role, the employee has a passion for fashion and marketing, exceptional customer service skills, is enthusiastic, positive, and maintains a high level of professionalism at all times. This is a full time, non-exempt position.
- Requires being comfortable in front of a camera, following directives, holding a pose and working in different weather conditions.
- Must be reliable, arrive on time, ideally before events and have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Being comfortable with having a social media presence and creating content is required for this role.
- This employee needs to have a vehicle to transport assets and commute to all of our store locations.
- Individuals in this role need to be able to stand up to 8 hrs, lift up to 30 lbs, and be flexible with their schedule which could include working events Monday through Friday, some weekends, and at various times of the day and evening.
- Having an updated and organized portfolio of previous work is preferred.
- A flair for fashion and lifestyle of maintaining well-being and fitness are preferred.
- Must be able to travel when necessary to attend photo shoots, events, brand promotions, and follow a schedule with complete dedication to punctuality.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience working as a promotion model or brand ambassador.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Must demonstrate previous strict commitment to excellence for every job by working extra hours, repeating actions and poses as necessary, and always communicating in a professional, pleasant way.