The Financial Analyst will focus on providing timely and relevant analysis and operational financial reporting. This position suits a self-starter with initiative, curiosity, and a desire to learn. The Analyst is expected to be skilled in executing processes and utilizing the latest technology to analyze different types of revenue and cost components such as labor, expenses, equipment, and materials.
You will be responsible for coordinating and providing analytical support on Grupo Flor’s financial and operational issues, review of data collection and analysis to detect deficient controls, and to optimize compliance. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task managing multiple projects at once while serving as the subject matter experts for the financial team. The individual must be detail oriented and proactive, always being solution oriented in coming up with the best and most efficient ways to continually improve. The individual will be able to work with minimal supervision and go above and beyond for our entities and in assisting their team members.
- Support consolidation and creation of departmental reporting and analyses
- Develop reporting and charts for marginal analysis, COGS, and product mix
- Internal management reporting and variance analysis support
- Identifies data trends and makes recommendations for quality improvement
- Coordinate the development and implementation executive dashboard reporting
- Develop (modify) and maintain forecast models as needed to support company planning
- Confirm financial +status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data
- Build reports to demonstrate operational metrics such as inventory turnover, to monitor and improve performance and contribute to the overall strategic plan of the organization.
- Analyze invoices, shipping, and inventory processes.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Close collaboration with Accounting, Finance and Investor Relations team, and department leaders
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Desired Skills and Education:
- BA / BS degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Strong financial modeling skills are a must
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong analytical abilities and highly motivated to learn quickly
- Ability to collaborate among multiple business units
- Analytical mindset with ability to present data in a structured and informative way
- Professional and accountable work ethic
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to thrive in situations without much direction or oversight
- Physical Demands:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
About Grupo Flor:
Grupo Flor is an ecosystem of cannabis companies based in Salinas, California that supports the entire supply chain of cannabis production, from real estate leasing and equipment financing to sound product manufacturing and retail operations. Grupo Flor seeks to elevate and legitimize the cannabis industry by pioneering a new business ecosystem of global companies and brands, and works to build leading cannabis companies that shape the future of the industry. For more information, visit our website here.
EEOC Policy Statement Legal compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): We are an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.