The Retail Inventory Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising all Retail Inventory Associates and ensuring that all inventory is accurately recorded for the dispensary. The Retail Inventory Supervisor is responsible for proactively identifying potential issues created by inventory or scheduling shortfalls. In addition, it is the responsibility of the Retail Inventory Supervisor to prevent overstocking of inventory and overscheduling of employees that will impact cash flow.
- Overall management of dispensary inventory
- Supervision and scheduling of Retail Inventory Associates
- Dispensary Vendor management in coordination with Retail Manager and Purchasing Coordinator
- Maintain standard operating processes and procedure documentation for inventory procedures
- Maintain product knowledge and dispensary training materials
- In coordination with the Retail Manager, train and develop Retail Associates on products in inventory and dispensary inventory standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate with Retail Management to assure that daily operations at the dispensary retail outlets run smoothly and efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or the equivalent in work experience
- 1-2 years experience supervising inventory processes and programs
- 1-2 years customer service, sales and/or retail experience
- Must be 21 years of age
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer service skills
- Ability to effectively use software utilized at the dispensary retail outlets
- Knowledge of or interest in cannabis
- Strong teamwork and effective listening, written, verbal communication skills
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- Basic business math, including counting change and products
- Extensive knowledge of or interest in cannabis including consumption methods, recreation and medical marijuana laws, strains and more
- Experience with using CRM software and sales to cash process.
- Ability to develop and present detailed inventory reporting
- Proficiency in Google programs as well as Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to meet company goals and objectives, and work effectively within a team environment
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to type, handle, see and feel and grasp
- The employee is regularly required to walk, sit, talk and hear
- The employee is regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or reach
- The employee must have the ability to occasionally safely lift and/or move a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Authenticity: We care about the people with whom we work. We believe open communication has more integrity than holding suspicion and that transparency is central to building the culture we want.
- Resourcefulness: We celebrate individuals that are adaptive and creative, finding joy in connecting assets and ideas in novel ways that are not immediately apparent to others.
- Innovation: We are thrilled to create the history of this new industry.
EEOC Policy Statement Legal compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): We are an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.