The Production associate is responsible for ensuring the timely manual packaging of semi-finished cannabis goods and raw materials into a finished product (consumer packaged goods), including but not limited to weighing of materials to within a .05g positive tolerance, dosing or pouring into containers, labeling multiple times and packing into shipping cases. The employee must demonstrate the ability to hand-roll Blunts and be able to adapt to various strains, styles, and types of marijuana they are working with; adjusting their technique to maintain a steady pace while maintaining quality. The employee should be knowledgeable in the use of scales, stuffing of cones, and have an attention to detail while also meeting daily quotas. The employee must possess the ability to work accurately and efficiently, often needing to switch between multiple packaging assignments in order to ensure customer orders are met in a timely manner. The employee in this role must possess the ability to multitask, communicate effectively with others, and be able to produce a high volume of work under a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Execute daily packaging and Pre-Roll assignments within a given target
- Execute on-time delivery of customer orders
- Ensure a high level of precision when measuring and pouring product when executing the company prescribed process
- Communicate effectively with peers and supervisor
- Ensure the highest level of integrity to avoid product loss and maintain a professional work environment
- Complete repetitive tasks to meet daily quotas while maintaining quality and efficiency
- Provide timely feedback and/or suggestions for continuous process improvement
- Clean and sanitize work area
- Wear employer provided personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Adhere to all safety and security policies
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or the equivalent in work experience
Experience & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 1-3 years in packaging experience; ideally in a cannabis manufacturing or distribution role
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and demonstrate cannabis product packaging techniques quickly and efficiently
- Ability to adhere to a packaging schedule, specifications and quotas
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions, and SOPs
- Ability to multitask
- Must have strong time management skills, and detail oriented
- Ability to fulfill any orders with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to sit, and/or stand for long periods at a time
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Ability to be a team player
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to type, handle, feel
- The employee is regularly required to walk, sit, talk and hear
- The employee is regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or reach
- The employee must have the ability to occasionally safely lift and/or move a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Authenticity: Grupo Flor cares about the people with whom we work. We believe open communication has more integrity than holding suspicion and that transparency is central to building the culture we want.
- Resourcefulness: Grupo Flor celebrates individuals that are adaptive and creative, finding joy in connecting assets and ideas in novel ways that are not immediately apparent to others.
- Innovation: Grupo Flor is thrilled to create history of this new industry.
About Grupo Flor:
Grupo Flor is an ecosystem of cannabis companies based in Salinas, California that supports the entire supply chain of cannabis production, from real estate leasing and equipment financing to sound product manufacturing and retail operations. Grupo Flor seeks to elevate and legitimize the cannabis industry by pioneering a new business ecosystem of global companies and brands, and works to build leading cannabis companies that shape the future of the industry. For more information, visit our website here.
EEOC Policy Statement Legal compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): We are an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.