The Accounting Clerk role will perform routine accounting activities for accounts receivable & accounts payable. This position requires a basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality. Accounting Clerk will also assist with journal entry posting, accounts receivable/payable invoicing, processing, reporting and reconciling, and overall assist with month end close assignments. The employee in this role must possess the ability to multitask, communicate effectively with others, and be able to produce a high volume of work under a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Update and maintain daily sales audit workbooks on a semi weekly basis
- Update and maintain Tidel Transaction Logs, post into Quickbooks
- Create and enter FlorX entries; understand the relationship between business units.
- Enter FlorX third party sales and post payments.
- New vendor set up, collect W9
- Analyzes vendor invoices to PO/metrics, and enters in Quickbooks to corresponding Business Unit
- Manage Store inventory invoices located in google drive
- Post InterCo Transactions with accuracy and detail
- Provide A/P reports to management
- Assist with the month-end close process as directed
- Obtain receipts for all debit card usage, reimbursement requests and input into Quickbooks
- Posting JEs of intercompany entries related to payments made as directed
- Post Bank Feeds in Quickbooks
- Flor Brands Marketing Agreements (Create and process invoicing for shared marketing)
- Reconcile Quickbooks to Dutchie for monthly sales and Cost of Goods
- Other finance, accounting or administrative duties as assigned and trained
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- AA degree in finance or accounting, or the equivalent in experience
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in office productivity tools such as Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Proficiency in Quickbooks
- Strong business math skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Ability to grasp accounting and finance concepts quickly
- Energetic team player with the ability to build good working relationships
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to type, handle, feel, see, and read
- The employee is regularly required to walk, sit, talk and hear
- The employee is regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or reach
- The employee must have ability to occasionally safely lift and/or move minimum
of 20 lbs.
- Authenticity: Grupo Flor cares about the people with whom we work and the communities in which we live. We believe that clear communication builds a better world than suspicion, and that transparency is the key to building trust and confidence in all that we do.
- Resourcefulness: Grupo Flor seeks individuals that are adaptive and creative, finding joy in connecting assets and ideas in novel ways that are not immediately apparent to others.
- Innovation: Grupo Flor seeks individuals that are excited to not only work in a new industry, but to create one.
About Grupo Flor:
Grupo Flor is an ecosystem of cannabis companies based in Salinas, California that supports the entire supply chain of cannabis production, from real estate leasing and equipment financing to sound product manufacturing and retail operations. Grupo Flor seeks to elevate and legitimize the cannabis industry by pioneering a new business ecosystem of global companies and brands, and works to build leading cannabis companies that shape the future of the industry. For more information, visit our website here.
EEOC Policy Statement Legal compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): We are an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.